Organiser: Govnet Communications
Show: UK Health Show
Date: 27th September 2017
- Improve overall image
- Deal with overcrowded theatres
- Produce efficiencies with floor space to increase revenue generating opportunities
- Record all sessions
- Deliver all requirements on a static budget and one-day build
Canvas-wrap sets provide a quick and effective solution to improving image. The team went the next step for the main theatres, with bigger, more striking structures. Aztec could cover everything for the theatres and seminars from the bespoke sets, rigging and lighting solutions and all other AV requirements. With all the equipment to hand – large projection, PA systems and lighting that could be flown, silent conference – every option could be made to work.
Pre-show planning / increased onsite support
The show expanded into West Olympia in 2016 – this increased costs, so Aztec redesigned the floor plan to fit back in the original space.
- Identified ‘dead space’ caused by pillars and designed a theatre around them
- Used a combination of closed and open seminars / PA’s and Silent Seminar
Our project managers went through the floor plans meticulously to find the best way to position areas so sound would push away and not disrupt each other as well as considering optimum use of space and acoustic factors such as low ceilings.
The team helped cost effectively drive revenue by fulfilling all recording requirements
- Utilising team already onsite kept costs down
- Streamed into overflow areas
- Edited recordings in-house